A blend of commercial and psychological experience which enables highly effective coaching interventions
Following an early career in administration, Lucy's customer focused achievements led her into senior management roles in the retail industry. She has developed a career portfolio including coaching and psychometric interventions.
Lucy graduated from Sheffield Hallam University and then took further development in NLP with Lazarus Consulting, Professional Coach training with The Performance Solution, before achieving a Post Graduate Certificate in Coaching at the University of Derby. Her resourceful attitude and analytical insight, underpinned by a detailed understanding of both the hard, process oriented, and soft, people oriented, issues in organisations, enables her to lead a team working on a one to one or group basis and to inspire practical solutions for transforming personal and business performance.
Lucy is a Professionally Qualified Coach with the International Coaching Federation and provides executive coaching and psychometric consulting interventions in industries as diverse as engineering, medical, telecommunications, finance, public sector and retail, in blue chip organisations. She leads a team who have worked extensively in the UK, USA and Europe.
She helps people to develop their knowledge and understanding of complex, diverse and multicultural organisations and to apply this knowledge to achieving their goals. Current projects revolve around helping individuals and organisations to understand the impact of the behavioural characteristics of people on their colleagues and their business performance.
Lucy lives in Sheffield with bases in Norfolk and France. When not working she enjoys travelling the world and leaning about differing cultural norms or walking her bouncy Cockapoo - Roxy.
- BA Business Studies
- Post Graduate Certificate in Applied Coaching
- Certificate in Advanced Coaching Skills
- NLP Practitioner
- Fully qualified in Extended DISC and iWAM Psychometric Systems
- An experienced Executive Coach who works in a wide range of industry sectors.
- A customer services professional.
- An ability to quickly analyse a wide range of business scenarios, identify critical areas for improvement and enable clients to develop and implement effective solutions
- An ability to rapidly build rapport and establish credibility with clients at senior levels, leading to highly effective interventions
- Application of analysis and creative thinking to enable achievement of business and personal goals
- Innovative approaches to the management of complex projects within ambiguous and changing frameworks